Our Chinese courses in Beijing provide an extraordinary environment to anyone who wishes to discover some of the many facets the Chinese capital has to offer.
Our program includes:
- customised private Chinese lessons,
- homestay accommodation,
- a program of activities that helps the participants discover the rich diversity of the traditional and modern Chinese culture,
Learn Chinese in Beijing and discover:
- the many aspects of China’s political, artistic, social, and cultural trends,
- a city steeped in history which has stepped forward to embrace a modern lifestyle,
- the splendour of China’s past revealed in The Great Wall, the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace,
- through your social interaction with a Chinese family, the Chinese way of life, sense of humour, friendliness, customs & traditions of its people.
Beijing is undoubtedly as much the cultural capital of China as it is the political capital.
The Chinese capital city has an incredibly rich cultural heritage. Its fascinating history has left a trail of awesome monuments for modern day visitors to experience the splendour of China.
The Great Wall is one of the world’s greatest wonders. It is the only man-made structure to be seen from space and extending hundreds of miles from Beijing to the Gobi desert.
The heart of Beijing contains one of the most splendid Imperial Palaces in the world, The Forbidden City, and in the northern suburbs is the picturesque Summer Palace.
Yet the appeal of Beijing is how it marries this ancient culture with the progression of modern life. And how Beijing is progressing!
Beijing is the birthplace of the country’s official language, Mandarin. For an enriching experience, the capital city is without a doubt an exciting place to learn Chinese in China!
If you have special requirements (course, accommodation, leisure activities) please do Contact us and we’ll endeavour to design a program adapted to your specific needs.