Our Japanese courses in Tokyo provide an extraordinary cultural and linguistic experience.
Our all inclusive Japanese immersion program includes tailor-made language lessons with a private tutor, homestay accommodation with a Japanese family and a program of activities that helps participants to discover more in-depth certain aspects of the Japanese culture and lifestyle.
Welcome to Tokyo! “The fascinating, vibrant, cosmopolitan metropolis!”
Tokyo is situated in East-Central Honshu, the largest of Japan’s main islands.
The Japanese capital lies north of the Bay of Tokyo, between the River Arakawa to the east and the River Tama to the west.
As the world’s most densely populated city, Tokyo is a fascinating hybrid of ultra modern, traditional culture, latest fashion, kimono clad women, spectacular skyscrapers and peaceful temples
Tokyo, the Zen of Chaos
This vibrant metropolis is one of the world’s most important economic centres and radiates 24 hour round the clock energy!
Learn Japanese in Tokyo and discover:
- A cosmopolitan metropolis that pulses with life and neon lights 24 hours a day!
- The best public transport system in the world that takes you anywhere in Tokyo or Japan…always on time!
- The frantic, exciting pace of the world’s most densely populated city.
- The peaceful contrast of the magnificent parks and temples that provide a breath of fresh air to the city.
- World-renowned cuisine, restaurants, and markets providing every type of Asian cuisine imaginable.
- A celebration of every aspect of the Japanese culture from Pop Culture, fashion, traditional baths, tea ceremony, calligraphy, to sumo to theatre to shopping!
From ancient temples. stunning and peaceful gardens, to modern architecture, avant-garde trends, fabulous shopping arcades and a buzzing cultural life, Tokyo is an incredibly exciting destination to learn Japanese in Japan!